Saturday, February 7, 2009

FUCK! Or Me On a Bad Day...

So I now have a bet (in a way) going with half my friends that I may suffer from Bi-Polar Disorder. Whenever my friends talked about it, I always said their diagnosis by whatever quack they saw was bunk. In essence, Bi-Polar Disorder basically says that people go through lows and his at a big speed. Like I said, life. I think they call it "bi-polar" if you get really bad about it, and really, that's what it seems like. Because I tend to have severe mood swings, dissociative episodes (basically these can be anything from doing something and forgetting it to almost sleepwalking), and did I mention extreme mood swings? That's the important part for me because it's a problem.

So Thursday things got beyond a part where I could just take it anymore. Having a girl I really liked, and who felt the same, having to give me the "lets be friends" talk.. fun, fun stuff (If you read this, don't worry, I actually handled that insanely well! I was bummed, but hey, we're still friends! :) ). And maybe losing my house? Cherry on top!

My response?


Also, looking for a model right now that I can get to pose naked except for being wrapped in Caution Tape. My, ahem, "previous model" said she may not be able to do it anytime soon. Here's what I have so far:



If you click on the sort of "nicer sketch" of this (that isn't even close to a finish! I did it on the train basically to see if I had an idea I liked), you'll see a bunch of notes about what I think works and what doesn't. A pretty interesting peak into the twisted mind of Larry.

No comments: