Sunday, April 12, 2009

DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU!

In the past, I've had a problem with having awesome sketches in my sketch book and only OK finishes. I've tried just blowing up sketches with little success, and this time I decided to try something else: Just draw a finish in my sketch book and ink it at home. It worked perfectly! I had a great sketch that was done to size, I scanned it into my computer and blew it up a little bit, and basically inked it on a lightbox. 



Also, the reason I haven't posted a lot of sketches as of late is because I noticed a lot of keyword activity on a piece that, sadly, I haven't finished in nearly a year. I decided to stop posting until it was done... it isn't, but I decided instead to not post sketches unless a piece is done or almost done.

No comments: